just me.JOYCE.

May 27, 2006

I MISS YOU

i miss your smile.
i miss the way you crap with me.
i miss the way you look into my eyes.
i miss the way you protect me.
i miss your hugs your smses your voice.
i miss the movies times.
i miss the quarrels and fights we always had.
i miss everything that got to do with you.
but i know the feeling is no longer the same.
the feelings now is not love but pure missing.
i really miss you.
but there is nothing i can do because i dont want everything to repeat itself.
it really hurts and i hate it.
i prefer to have you in my deepest part of my heart where no one can replace.
in there it stores all the beautiful memories.
but i know its all over.
please forget abt our pac two years later.
i dont think i can keeep the promise anymore.
goodbye my dearest you.
i thought i had overcome the life without you.
i thought i'm enjoying it.
but today.i felt the emptiness.
i dont want to feel this way!
because i know we were never go back to before.
and i know you are no longer mine.
the love is never the same too.
is simply just some memories i can't bear.
joyce wish to have someone who can give her the same memories minus all the hurting memories.
*did some charity work today.spend time with the kids at some bouncy thingy.they had fun.i had fun too.
movie anyone?i wanna watch over the hedge!
goodbye my love.
i miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home