just me.JOYCE.

Jun 25, 2006

ARGH!

just my luck was alright.lindsay lohan was simply gorgeous.like her eyes and hair.beautiful.a kiss for luck?lol.is dumb la.but funny.heh.
bought for qianjun teresa and huixian some small gifts!because tml is our very own christmas day.lol.cards for them too!yay.wenyi got her birthday present too.hahas.hope she will have a wonderful day with jarryd.
long john sliver is delicious!
no one seems to be able to attract me.i need a boyfriend.seriously!hahas.
guys that have the tiny bit of attraction are all taken.
i love to live without any restriction.its pretty tiring la.if only things just goes your way and you have whatever you ask and dream for.if prefer to do things for myself.thats why i get really upset when i see wenyi control her diet and brooding over her jarryd.ah zheng say i shouldnt interfer into their stuff.but i just cant help it.duh.
i question myself too.why in the hell would i not patch with him.i dont know the reason but i just wan someone new.seeing me only once a week is enough?i hope i can also meet you.but i cant find the courage.sorry.
school starting tml.damn.i haben even enjoy any single tiny winy bit of holidays la.so busy with everything.exams and stuff.there are still so many things i wanna do.tanning and shopping.
saw this pretty earrings today.fall in love with it almost immediately.red with white polka dots.totally nice.but the price is far too steep.17 bucks la.gonna get it ig hang ten gives me my 4th salary.lols.
have an ucler on my lower lips.pain.
dread going to school tml.
boo boo!
period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home