just me.JOYCE.

Jul 23, 2006

FRUITFUL WEEKEND

yeah!i smell that my birthday is coming.hoho.and i did my invitation card for my bbq!
i did my first leg message yesterday.damn shiok.hahas.quite pain though!
and i turned into a kalang guni overnight!heh.collected newspaper from 2 blocks at jurong.went to billy bombers again with the gals to try the milk shake and half spring chicken.yummy yummy.shopped ard and went home.
got my birthday present from pei zheng today!i chose the stuff and she pay for it!hahas.damn cool.now i wished everyday is my birthday!hahs.got myself a pair of jeans and skirt from peizheng.bought myself a green polo.wolalala.GREAT harvest today.i love my peizheng.
BUT she's not the first to give me the present.the first prize goes to KAILIN QIUXIA and BIG BIRD!hahas.they bought me a wallet that look like handbag.hahas.i love it so much.its so pretty!!yay.BIG THANK YOU to my beloved girls.love you all so much.muacks!hahas.
oh ya.went to tanjong pagar on wednesday with mindy cuz lecture ended pretty early!and the food there is heavenly.i must go there again no matter what.hahas.
it feels good when you had all the great food!so joyce's birthday wish is to try all the wonderful food in singapore!hahas.=)
we need to learn to treasure the stuff ard you cuz you wont know when they are going to be gone.you had your gf now.and i kow both of you are happy.so do i.
liking someone is tough for a girl.taking lots of courage to do some stuff, yet finding it embarassing and losing the girls' pride.therefore all she can do now is forget abt everything.
hohoho.
joyce's big day is coming.hahas.
and she's looking forward to it.
yayness.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home