just me.JOYCE.

Jan 15, 2006

NETWORKING IS BAD..BOO

I CANT MAKE MYSELF STUDY NETWORKING!!!
having networking test tml and i haben study a single shit.i just simply cannot bring myself to study something that is totally not my interest la!!networking is a boo boo module.networking is bad and totally shitty.i wanna lodge a complain to NP."i dont see the reason studying this stupid module for my course la!"argh.and the worst news is it carries 25%.tats alot.forget it.gonna read through it and tats it.
i'm rotting at hm with my info book now.think gonna catch a movie later bahs.rather than wasting my time facing the freaky info bk!
I hate IT!
my dearest goody friend.no matter wad happen,joyce will always be there for you!!just remember to fight ur way through and i'm sure he will be touched.but still try to occupied urself with other stuff first at the same time.cheer up gal!joyce gonna help u get him back!heh.=)
i'm looking forward for tml shopping with qianjun and finding peizheng at her work place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home