just me.JOYCE.

Dec 27, 2005

.just a post.

i love colours!!!
monday.i cut my hair.but it doesnt seem to be much different.but i'm fine with cuz i'm cutting for the sake of cutting.went to sweet house.i change my blogskin and i'm loving it.wahahas.
tuesday.today.met up with weixin and teressa and sebestian and ivan to do our project.yeah.finally some stuff are done.and i love de poster me and weixin did.had kfc for lunch.zinger burgar is nice cheese fries is yummy too!had mac-furrly and nuggets.omg!i just cant stop eating.and i know i'm getting fat but i just cant help it.i'm tempted to eat.hai!
going back to my secondary school band tml.i'm looking forward!i miss all the peeps there!
my next aim is to control my diet and EXCERISE!wahaha.i'm going for it.=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home