just me.JOYCE.

Dec 10, 2005

.today.

its another day.went to bugis yesterday.woohoo.saw fiona xie at brash plaza art's friend!!she is pretty.her hair is nice!!not bad.heh.ate ajisen dining.yummy!!went hm and sweet dream!
today.went to old folks hm with cindy and her classmates.sharon.felicia.shiong hung.johnny!!they are a fun grp of ppl.nice peeps.eh.de folks there are friendly.they talks alot.they shared they experiences with us.but sometimes we just go "orh orh orh" haha.but most of the time we are trying hard to make out wad they are saying!!heh.i think their project is fun.=)
went to lido first.ivan told me there is a half price at adiddas.went up.there is nice top.whit with yellow printing.but de white seem to b dirty.so didnt get any stuff.headed to fast east next hoping to serch for my orange shirt that mom lost.but didnt find.sad.ps next.bought a globe jigsaw for my dearest ah zheng.fixed it up within 30 mins.it is super nice la.can i dont give it to her.feel like keeping it for myself.dinner at food court.ate miced meat noddles.my fav!!here comes de msg thingy.
can you just say tat u will return me de money by tml.and not say the money is with ya gf!!!!!is like so irrtating.trying to let me noe u gt urself someone so fast.NOOOOO.i'm angry.hate ya attitude.just a OK!damn.i believe there is a beta way to reply me ba.bastard.forget it.after tml i dont we can even be friend!!we are OVER!and i HATE you.seriously.i don't now why i make a big fuss over it.but i'm just NOT happy.forget it.
back to my shopping spree!!bought a normal top frm a shop in ps.just to replace my orange shirt.its not as nice.but still okay.woohoo.aimed a top at flesh imp!its purple with yellow printing.very very nice.gonna get it soon i believe.cindy bought de bottom i like.heh.den on our way to center point.saaw a pasa malam like thingy.went to take a look.well.good choice.we both bought the basket like bag at only 5 bucks!!!its so damn cheap la.i bought de orange while cindy gt herslef the purple.both is nice.good bargain!!!headed hm with my harvest and that heavy lappy!!!
just hope that i can get back my money and not see your face ever again!
going for dinner with ah zheng tml.=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home