just me.JOYCE.

Dec 10, 2005

.the parting.

we were both walking in opp direction towards the bridge.my heart was pumping.angry at the same eime nervous.gwhen i'm getting closer.there is a urge for me to hug him and cry.but i didnt.he passed me de money and we both turned and walk in opp direction.i was hoping tat he would turn back and hold onto me.but he didnt.perhaps its all over and no point hanging on to it.the best way is to forget every single thing bot him.when i was walking hm i didnt have de courage to turn back and look at him.i dont even have the courage to look into his eyes.we didnt say any single word and parted.the feeling hurts!!
before we met there is a sms section.he actually tot i had a boyfriend already.which is totally a NO!perhaps he saw me with someone and mistood him for my bf.i hate all this.there is all.no chemistry no trust and nothing left.
'im gonna led a better life without you.i promised.
.i'm sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home