just me.JOYCE.

Dec 25, 2005

christmasholic!!!!

Merrry Christmasss!!!!
i got so many things to announce!!!
1.i'm back with HIM!!
2.i got my super super super big EEYORE!!!!
3.i had a wonderful christmas and the many presents and the cards and the additional eeyoreS added to the BIG family!!!!
4.i'm the most happy little girl in this world!!!
5.i love everyone!!
okok.let me explain why i'm so so so so happy.heh.
tuesday.went to meet peizheng.and i bought like so many many things la.gifts for everyone.a golden wallet.flesh imp shirt.earrings.and many more.caught perhaps love.nice movie.my christmas gift is a "me to you" thingy and a beautiful choco!!had orange julius for dinner.yummy.a great day!
thursday.met up with cindy.ate pizza hut.watch king kong.super nice show also.she gave me many many handmade stuffS!!!really appreciate her effort and i LOVE them.especially the holder with my name!met nick after my movie.got my 2nd eeyore.thanks nick!oooyaaa.first eeyore was frm terressa!!thanks gal.a super great day!
friday.met up with miao xia and kit ying and miao zhen and pei zheng!!!wooohoooooo.it had been years since i last saw them!we went to k box.den shopping.and my addiction to the game in that acarde.OMG.its a super nice game la.i almost won a V3 is really almost.i believe with some luck i'm sure i can make it!and and my first meeting with my super big EEYORE.this 2 stuff really gets me excited for the whole day.took neoprints.i LOVE taking photos!!went amk to find my dearest ah zheng.went to mos burgar chit chatting.my fav!i waslike laughing so loud until everyone start loking at me.i was like happy la.so i laugh so loud.heh.exchanging of gifts.got a white bear frm miao zheng!a super super great day!
saturaday.i met up with him to get back my stuff!!!and this is the day we went back to each other.seriously.we may have broke up for upteen timeS.but i really thinks that i LOVE you.i may have say that we arent suitable for each other,u dont love me and all the stufff and even we are just not use to not having each other,all this doesnt applies anymore.i have made up my mind.you are mine!and i'm urs too!love you lots darling,and sry for giving u cold shoulders,those hurting words and saying NO to you for countless times!i have decided to give you one LAST chance.so cherish it okies.=)a super super super great day!I LOVE MY SWEETIE!
sunday.christams day.went to k box with qiu xia and kailin and qianjun.woohooo.nice nice meeting.i lOVE all of them.we sang and sang.they are tired but we still sing!hahas.exchanging of presents!i got kailin's.a earrings heh.its spolit.but i still love it.so kai ka dun bother to get another gift ok?its fine with me.no worries.the next part.met up with sweetie!got my big big EEYORE.thanks honey.i love it like so super much!next we ate ajiseni had de volcano thingy.its spicy.but nice.heh.i got a levis shirt for sweet.got myself a converse shirt.he got himself a pair of converse shoe.we took photos too!well its back to the past,where i'm enjoying every moment that i spend with him.he never fails to make me laugh and occupied my whole mind.i simply love him!its just too nice.so many great things happen to me.i'm contented!another super super super super great day!
with the ever increasing happiness in me.i just feel that life is beautiful with all these wonderful memories!and i'm looking forward to every single day!
I'M HAPPY!!!
thanks to everyone that is making me happy!hahas.and one not happy thing.i'm broke again after christmas!hahas.but i'm still OK with it.woooohooooooo!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home