just me.JOYCE.

Jan 5, 2006

its 2006!

happy belated new year!
yeah!my common test is finally OVER!i'm so glad its over.didnt have the time to enjoy myself this few days.sad.okok.after our common test we have OBC extra lesson.its so irritating.the mdm teh just cant let us have any time break.well.went to crystal jade with qiuxia kailin and qianjun at jurong point to have our xiao long bao.its superb!we shall go back there again okies gals?enjoyed myself there.we were sharing abt our childhood.all so funny and stupid.we were silly when we are young.always kena BULLY by teachers right,qiuxiong!hahas.i laughed till my tears drop when qiu xia told me bot the screaming thing.wahahaa!!next me and qianjun when to shop for kai kai present.ya.kai kai birthday coming le wor.so fast 18 liao.i'm jealous!den i took 1 hour to reach hm.so long la!well.i'm enjoying my life!
went to watch gromit and wallance with my sweetie last week.nice movie.so funny la.i love cartoons!we ate sakae its yummy.and buffet somemore so we ate to our limit.heh.i enjoyed my day with sweet.oya.we took neoprints AGAIN!hahas.but i still prefer the last one we took.didnt enjoyed my new year.cuz i'm stuck at hm.i didnt go for countdown or any stuff.and a arguement with sweet.1st arguemtn on the 1st day of the new year.hahas.very memorable.dots.but i still love him!
joyce loves her ronald!joyce missing him lots now!
i have plans for the next few days.and i'm really looking forward to them.yeah!and one more thing my shopping list is increasing.cuz chinese new year is coming!i'm going for my shopping spree again with my dearest gals!yeah!
going to meet darling tml morning for breakfast!yeah.didnt see him for days le!den heading to sch to do our projects.tats boring!gonna catch some sleep soon.didnt have enough sleep this few days!
joyce miss everyone.especially my dearest pei zheng and my sweetie too!
today is our 940 days together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home