just me.JOYCE.

Sep 9, 2006

BACK IN SINGAPORE

i'm shocked when i heard the news.tears dropped.and i cant believe it.my mind just went blank when mom told me uncle had passed away.its so unexpected.he's such a good man and a good father.it really taught me to learn to cherish everything ard you.you never know when they are going to leave you.it makes me feel that life is so vunerable and weak.its never within your control.but life and death is just a part of our cycle.we have to learn to accept and believe that the departure of someone may not always be bad.learn to grow up and adapt to the changes.
coming back to singapore.i miss the time i spend there.a feeling of emptiness from no where when i'm home now.supposed to feel better.but its not.argh!i hate all this shit.
thinking of finding a part time job.but i woudnt have time to enjoy my holis.hais.going to some trip again in oct.doesnt seem to be fun.hais.
finally going for a haircut tml.too long!
really appreciate everything you did for me during the trip.
joyce miss you.
joyce miss everyone.gonna meet my friends again next week.missing you people like crazy!
good nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home