just me.JOYCE.

Feb 19, 2006

wooohoooo.just changed my blogskin!i love it like anything!!
valentine's day just over.i enjoyed myself.spending this special day with a special person is the most wonderful thing i can wished for!i love weixin's ppt and terressa handmade "joyce" its beautiful!
on thurs we went to halo bar and sing sing sing with qiuxia and kailin.i love singing with them!!and the jokes we cracked.wahahas.
friday went for a movie.the fog.not very nice though.i feel slim slim slim on that day.wahahas.went to the gym with wenyi and jarryd.nice i burnt away my fats.woohooo!
saturday was spend wth sweet!again we did all those disgusting stuffs!heh.its always fun to dig my nose in front of him.hahas.
and today i spend my time looking for a blogskin cuz i'm bored!
well.next week is study break.and i'm gonna study for my exams.no more sleeping for me.sad sad!
talked to yongling yesterday and i'm meeting her on sat!i'm looking forward for that day.woohoo.really miss those days we spend together and even more of sceondary school life.its so memorable!this sem gonna end soon and i'm sad.cuz there isnt gonna be anymore 1mo3.hais.no more qianjun if she is going to blt.i never like departure.it hurts.and everything gonna become memories.
joyce loves everyone and hopes for time to stop at the most beautiful moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home