just me.JOYCE.

Oct 29, 2006

a hectic week for me.
class outing was fantastic-cycling for full three hours and a last min BBQ.it was rather successful compared to those pre planned.the food is good and the people are nice.so its a great class outing!
saturday was volunteer day again!hahas.giving off flyers for next week newspaper collection.after flyers distribution was slacking time at jurong point with jansen and teresa and huixian and bidy.
headed to marina to meet my beauty four!
i love the mango snow-ice at hongkong cafe.
so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
chatted for like four hours at esplanade.i enjoyed myself.we catch up with each other and talk abt our future and the conclusion was-we got into the worng course!!!HAHAS.

woke up at 6.45 in the morning to meet for project!
=(
went for wedding lunch!
and again someone comment that i'm fatter again!
i hope its the hairstyle.
=(

went home for a nap.
and the whole family met up again and had a eight course dinner.
crazyyy.
my stomach is bloated.

seriously full.

jie recommend me to work at her hotel during weekends.
cant make up my mind.
and i'm lazy.
hahas.

to my dearest birdy: we will always be there for you.
i'm sure you can get over this and i'm sure!jiayou jiayou.
occupy yourself with things and soon you will realised-life is better this way!
trust me! =)

to my dearest peizheng and wenyi:
good luck for your o levels.
i'm sure you can do it!
joyce will pray for you girls.

i cant explained some feelings i experienced.
perhaps i'm not that strong.
i need someone.
just some random thoughts.


"its not much of a tail, but i'm sort of attached to it"
a quote from my favourite eeyore to end the post.

i still love my eeyore most!

time to do my tutorial.

bye bye peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home