just me.JOYCE.

Apr 26, 2007

once in a blue moon post

been ages since i have spend time typing in this box.its not that i dont want to, but i'm just lazy.joyce is so lazy nowadays.lazy to move, walk and type.hahas.nothing much to say.i'm happily with my duckie and i really glad i have him.changi trip with him was fun and i had my first fish and co.famous four have been so nice like usual.and our last outing was out at botanic garden to do phototaking in just a short hour.meet up with yongling and peizheng.it was really some kind of old friends gathering where we start talking bot our past and so on.and she have never changed at all, still as spendthrift and innocent!and i love having her as my friend.huixian how have been such a good friend of my mine now, think she's the only one now who knows almost exactly every single that got to do with me.because i see almost 24 hours during all weekdays excluding my sleeping time only.lol.and she's so nice!i love her laughter!hahas.make-ups from online are cheap!looked at people ard me and realised how mature kids can look now!seventeen girls looking like young mature lady!yupei asked do veins get bigger over time?the answer is i don't know.but i gonna show her that mine is going to be big enough and i can donate my blood.wahaha.changed duckie perception and i will make him go donate blood one day with me.had a nightmare yesterday night-dreamt that wendy hates me.seriously i got really freaked out!and in the dream yupei was like agree-ing and making things worst.the worst dream i ever had.hahas.but people says dreams are opposite of reality,so i still seahorse and housefly will be my friends forever!ohya.was wondering where did i get my mood to type all this rubbish-just realised there's no school today and i spend whole afternoon reading a book- where rainbows end. its really a nice book and i love the story line!going back to AMK polyclinic tml.its arent as dreadful because i have saltyxian's company!yeah!at the same time i seemed to know teresa more and really glad that our friendship have gone a step further!on the other hand there is also one person who makes me really confused.am i your friend or your foe?at times you are so hostile and another moment you are so nice and friendly.i'm getting confused but still you will be my friend!although i say horrible things when i'm mad at you.no enemy for joyce!what else do i have to say?hmm.oh ya as promise to famous four, gonna touch on the journey of phlebotomy. it have been a tough journey i should say where i lost all my confident when i had my first two attempts failed.its really disheartening.but still i made it thru!and i'm glad i can do it.drawed ten patients' blood.and hopefully i can make it to fifty.and i will make sure i will stop at fifty no more no less.i really dont like blood taking but i have to do it.took a long time to overcome this!and we all make it.everyone did it including my dear teresa!and i'm happy for you!:)alrights i shall stop yaking now and have a bath!
good nights people.

'sometimes fate just can't stop meddling'- a quote from the book i'm so engrossed in now.

and why do money always wave goodbye to me?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home