just me.JOYCE.

Nov 6, 2005

.my first step to remove my fats.

okay.i went to de gym today with ah yi.ya.manage to remove just a tiny puny bits of the fats cuz we were only there for 30 mins.there is only like 2 machine or rather three that i can make use of.de others were like all body building!and i cant find a machine tat helps to remove tummy.god.went to de pool beside to spy.saw small kids swimming arcoss de lap with free style.cool rite.they are superb!went to the stadium..did a few sit ups.ihope it does help!on my way back with ah yi we saw FRIED ICE CREAM.yummy.de last time i ate was like a few years back kinda sad rite.but i gonna taste it again.yummy.

junru msged me.a new fren made from bintan.=)cool.didnt expect her msg.

mens came.feel terrible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home