just me.JOYCE.

Nov 3, 2005

i just hope everything is over

i had a big fight with him.tis is normal and i knew it had always been like this but i simply cant stand myself not deserving the things i expect from him.i just feel that i am no where and nothing to him.i hate guys.they juz make you feel that they are the best creatures in the world and always rite.he didnt bother to call back or come look for me to explain the stuff that i think need to b settle.and take upteen years to reply a msg.fcuk.
finally he called after i stop sending him my msg(to vent my anger).it does make my temper goes down a timy puny bit.but i'm still fed up.go eat shit and die bastard!!i noe my anger is not going to gone till night.fcuk.
lets move on i had enough.
went to ochard with my 3 crazy frenz during our 4 hrs break.ya 4 hours.how am i going to spend it.why cant de lecturers b kind enough to understand pur plight.damn.but i enjoyed de 4 hrs today.ate at de julilee cafe.ya.its our 2nd time there.free flow of soup.yummy.my saliva is drooping.i ate a huge grilled chicken leg.it taste really good but de meat isnt enought to fill my groaning stomach at that time.after de coke light(which is for dieting i suppose.i mean we.heh.) and 2 bowls of soup. i finally felt full.good.had a great laugh in de cafe talk abot almost everything under the sun including gossiping.heh.we juz simply cant get away from that.yak and yak and yak.2 hours gone.heh.took photos at de shop.hmmm.had a great time disturbing qianjun.putting the huge black spec on her face.make her look cool.heh.had a great laugh fun.
was named by them tweety cuz of my standing hair.is it really that obvious.thanks to de hairdresser.but its not tat bad after all.juz hope my hair can grow at a double speed cimpare to now.dots.lost my voice.laugh too much.sad.
it had been a great day.but was spoil by him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home